A case of hypogenetic lung syndrome is described in which anatomic and functional information was obtained with use of ECG-triggered turbo (fast) spin-echo, cine, velocity-encoded cine, and contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) sequences. To the best of our knowledge, a complete functional and anatomic study of hypogenetic lung syndrome with MRI has not been previously reported.
- Hypogenetic lung syndrome
- Magnetic resonance angiography
- Magnetic resonance imaging
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Radiology Nuclear Medicine and imaging
- Radiological and Ultrasound Technology