- Collaboration with nonmedical services
- Institutional needs ascertained
- Medical consultation and collaboration with other services
- Primary teams/services reported, with liaison or "point person"
- Proficiency in perioperative/consultative medicine
ASJC Scopus subject areas
Lenchus, J. D., & Pfeifer, K. (2012). Developing, Implementing, and Operating a Medical Consultation Service. In Perioperative Medicine: Medical Consultation and Co-Management (pp. 75-84). John Wiley and Sons. https://doi.org/10.1002/9781118375372.ch7